Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Top 10 movies, I haven't watched

Ssup guys?

I love watching a good movie. I am amongst those who want to watch a good movie, without breaks. I don't watch a movie thats already started and I've missed the first few minutes. It just throws the whole movie experience off balance. So, imaginably, I've missed out on a few good movies because whenever there's that good movie that I've been dying to watch running on T.V. , I've mostly missed out on the start and hence end up not watching it. So, here are the TOP 10 MOVIES that I do so really want to watch but never got around to it :

1. Star Wars : Want to know what about this movie got movie buffs and geeks at war


2. Inception : Missed out on watching this one in the theatres. Exams....

3. Godfather : Honestly, a bit too old movie for me. Like the "Grandfather" of all movies

4. Forrest Gump : Strangely, rarely find a DVD for this one.

5.Indiana Jones : I know he isn't Indian.;-). Lost this one at the ark.

6. Toy Story: Really want to know what the "Buzz" is all about.

7. Bourne Series : I really do want to watch this one.


8. Saving private Ryan : Have been saving up to watch this one.

9. Monty Python and the Holy Grail : Heard it's the holy grail of all comedy movies.

10. Sound of music : Eager to watch and hear it.

Okay, so I do agree, it's really sad that I haven't seen these. It's a shame really. And I know that this will attract flak from all movie lovers and even anger a few. I really am sorry and do wish to watch these wonderful movies. But, I had my reasons :
  • Not much time from studies and ... well stuff.
  • Some of them are really old and before my time.
  • I missed out on watching the beginning of a few of them and hence ended up ignoring them.
  • Someone's got to watch the crappy movies too you know.
  • ....Okay, what am I saying...I've got to watch them!!!
Do let me know which all time best movie you've been missing out on?









No comments:

Post a Comment